Emergency crews responded to a unique call at Pole Yard boat landing off of Highway 17 near the Charleston County line.
Two men were reportedly caught in a fish net and are floating in the water.
The call was received by 911 at about 4 p.m. Before emergency workers could get on the scene, someone in a private boat rescued the men and took them to Harris Landing.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Child drowns in Andrews
- Response to Scoville
- POLICE BLOTTER: Suspicious man in Maryville
- Woman escapes severe injury after grill explosion
- Response to Swatzel ad
- Police Blotter: Inmate attacked at GCDC
- $250,000 lottery ticket sold at Murrells Inlet grocery store
- Obituaries, June 12, 2013
- NEW INFORMATION: Mail carrier tried to save 3-year-old drowning victim
- Former Lowcountry Prep teachers to form school in Georgetown