The South Carolina Highway Patrol is investigating an accident involving a school bus.
The accident occurred around 7:50 a.m. at the corner of Highmarket Street and Merriman Road and involved a total of three vehicles.
City Police Capt. Nelson Brown initially said the driver of the bus and two of the four students aboard were taken to the hospital with injuries that did not appear to be major.
However, the two other students were later taken to the hospital as well for non-life-threatening injuries.
Four students and the driver of a school bus have been taken to a hospital after a car crash in Georgetown.
The bus was stopped when it was hit by an SUV that had been hit by another vehicle, authorities said.
Notice about comments:
- Most Viewed
- Georgetown woman wins Wheel of Fortune
- Child drowns in Andrews
- Response to Scoville
- POLICE BLOTTER: Suspicious man in Maryville
- POLICE BLOTTER Sampit man high on cocaine said he flew up to the roof
- Tropical Storm Andrea update
- Aviation manufacturer investing $5.5 million in Andrews
- Response to Swatzel ad
- Woman escapes severe injury after grill explosion
- Police Blotter: Inmate attacked at GCDC